LET’S GET STARTED
- 1 Factors To Look For In SEO Reporting Tools
- 2 Best SEO Reporting Tools For Agencies
- 2.1 Agency Analytics- Automated Client Reporting for Marketing
- 2.2 DashThis- Marketing Reporting Dashboards For Analytics
- 2.3 SEMrush- Online Marketing Can Be Easy
- 2.4 Moz- Your SEO Success Story Starts Here
- 2.5 Swydo- Automated Reporting And Monitoring For Online Marketers
- 2.6 Ahrefs- SEO Tools & Resources To Grow Your Search Traffic
- 2.7 Google Data Studio
- 2.8 Metrics Watch- Email-based Marketing Reports
- 2.9 TapClicks- The #1 Automated Marketing Data Platform
- 2.10 NinjaCat- Breakthrough Digital Marketing Performance Management
- 2.11 Klipfolio- The First And Only Analytics Tool You Need
- 3 Additional SEO Tools
- 4 Conclusion
A good quality and best SEO reporting tools are quite necessary for any digital agency. No matter if it is small, medium, or large.
One of the main reasons why reporting tools matter so much for agencies is because it is important to show the progress report to the client when you are coordinating with them.
Also, it is a lot easier to show the SEO KPI report through reporting tools. And this is not finished yet. Do you know that agencies who utilize effective tools to present their clients the report are more likely to gain more clients?
It’s because the clients trust them as they show them the clear data and progress report.
And this is exactly why you should also go with the best SEO reporting tools to show the progress report to your clients but there’s two more things that matter along with reporting tools, i.e, SEO outsourcing for businesses and marketing automation tools.
These are the things that define the success of SEO. In this blog, I have brought you the 11 best tools for SEO reporting which are going to help you in the long run.
Keep reading this blog till last. You will come across some cheap SEO tools.
But before that, I would like to show you some key factors that you should look for before going with SEO report tools.
Factors To Look For In SEO Reporting Tools
When you’re searching for SEO report tools to amaze your clients and consumers so they keep coming back to you, and there are a lot of SEO tools and software in the market, you would need a set of criteria to choose which one is ideal for you.
So, after doing research for hours, I came up with the selection criteria of the tools given below:
User Interface: In a device, the user interface (UI) is the point of interaction and communication between humans and computers. So, you need to check out if the user interface is good or not. Is the tool you’re planning to use simply to operate?
Usability: The second thing that you need to check out is if the tool is easy to master? Does the tool provide tech support, user support, tutorials, and training? All these things could be the parameters to check out any tool.
Features: A good SEO reporting tool must have the features given below:
- Position tracking
- Backlink monitoring
- Competitor data
The reason why I am saying so is that these are some of the basic features that any software could provide you.
And it is a bonus if the tool gives you reporting features for social media, and email marketing as well.
Customize Reports: Being an agency, you must have different clients and customers who would have different requirements. So, you need to check out if the tool is compatible with clients’ different KPIs, metrics, objectives, and priorities.
Ability To Export Reports: This is the feature almost everyone wants in the tool that they are using. Nobody wants to work hard to copy and paste the data they get. So, make sure the tool gives you features to Export reports directly on your system.
Best SEO Reporting Tools For Agencies
The tools that I am going to provide are some of the best SEO reporting tools for agencies. So, let’s get started!
Agency Analytics- Automated Client Reporting for Marketing
Agency Analytics is a tool designed especially for agencies. The tool allows you to save time, enhance revenue, and impress clients with insightful reports and live reporting dashboards.
You can easily monitor your client’s marketing channels in one dashboard. The tool combines over 60 platforms to track and give reports on SEO, PPC, calls, social media, email marketing. Also, you can provide access to your clients on interface or application.
Analytics agency includes a full suite of SEO tools to automate your agency. You can track daily rankings, monitor the backlinks, perform technical SEO audits and keep up with the competition.
- The tool makes the customer’s experience simple and amazing.
- The tool offers API to integrate with your own system.
- The customer dashboard can be customized to have all necessary widgets.
- In the small package, you can only track 5 URLs.
- Passwords after being reset can’t be copy-pasted
- Sometimes the agency analytics takes time in raking updates and monthly reporting.
- Agency analytics offers simple and flexible pricing at every stage, starting at just $10 per client campaign per month. Avail of the tool for 14 days, no credit card required.
DashThis- Marketing Reporting Dashboards For Analytics
DashThis is one of the most famous SEO reporting tools that focuses on providing custom dashboards. In short, it’s a reporting software for everyone that wants to automate the process.
The tool is extremely suitable for everyone involved in using marketing reports. All types of companies can use DashThis. The tool has features like technical specifications, support, pricing, white-label, integrations, and much more.
DashThis is ideal for getting complex data and gathering them in a single dashboard by saving hours of work. After all, it’s an automated marketing reporting solution that should save you time and money, something DashThis excels at.
The tool is easy to use and navigate.
- DashThis is easy to use and connect your data, according to the majority of users. It’s also quick, and the customer service is superb.
- DashThis’s price and pricing plan constraints are one of its most important drawbacks. Additionally, there are some issues in the UI from time to time. A lack of dynamic charts and graphs was also cited by several users as something that should be addressed.
- If I talk about the pricing, you can use the tool for a trial for 15 days and create 10 dashboards or the tool contains 4 pricing plans. You can choose to pay monthly or annually.
- Individual plan: $39 per month in a monthly plan or $33 in a yearly plan.
- Professional plan: $109 or $129, monthly or yearly respectively and you can create 10 dashboards.
- Business plan: $209 or $249, monthly or yearly respectively and it allows you to create 25 dashboards per month.
- Standard plan: $339 or $399, monthly or yearly respectively and you can create 50 dashboards per month.
SEMrush- Online Marketing Can Be Easy
Then, comes one of the most sought-after tools, SEMrush. It is the most SEO-focused tool in the market. SEMrush is a platform that covers all SEO, site audits, and analytical reporting as a single toolset, with a variety of insights and reports on SEO, keyword research, campaign management, SMM, competitive research, and Content Marketing metrics.
You can easily create and manage the reports through the SEMrush my report tool. SEMrush allows you to easily access all the tools with the drag and drop feature.
Also, you can add data from the Google search console, Google Analytics, Google ads, Google My Business along with 40+ SEMrush tools.
And one of the best things is, you can even add your brand logo, choose colors and themes, and add other vital information. These reports can be automated and sent reports to your clients on regular basis. Reports can be sent on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Also, you can add your signature and save the settings for future reports export.
Along with this, SEMrush also provides the feature of ‘Client Portal’ with the help of the client portal, you can select the only needed reports, set the update interval, and send the credentials to your clients. This saves the time of agency preparing every single report.
This is the way, your client can access their reports anytime they wish to see that.
You can check the client portal demo page provided by SEMrush. The password is: 1234
- You can include such things on SEO report tools, like, Activities Completed This Month, Next Month’s Plan, and Professional Summary.
- The tools allow you to have to report for Local SEO as well.
- Sometimes the tool is slow to load.
- The pro plan starts at $119 per month
- The Guru plan starts at $229 per month
- The business plan starts at $449 per month
Moz- Your SEO Success Story Starts Here
Moz is the one SEO reporting tool that you can ever find. It has lots of features to monitor the site’s visibility, traffic, and rankings. You can access some basic and advanced features such as site audits, backlink analysis, rank tracking, and keyword research with Moz Pro.
It’s a Software-as-a-service company that provides the whole analysis of SEO performance reports. The tool also allows you to compare your marketing campaign with your competitors’ marketing campaigns.
If you are an agency, Moz’s platform includes everything you would need for keyword research and administration, as well as crawling, keyword search position management, and detailed reporting.
The tool provides compelling visual aids to make it easily understandable and scheduling reports to send automatically cuts the time in half.
You can take the free trial of the custom reports on Moz.
- The tool easily runs and export the report covering search rankings, links, site crawl data
- The tool allows you to have drag and drop Moz pro charts and graphs from Moz pro.
- You can also set up the automatic delivery of reports to your clients.
- There isn’t a lot of flexibility in the reporting. There are also several problem warnings that appear when using the site’s various functions.
- It may be difficult to locate the tool you want due to a poor navigation layout.
- The standard plan starts at $99.00 per month
- The medium plan starts at $179.00 per month
- The large plan starts at $299.00 per month
- The premium plan starts at $599.00 per month
Swydo- Automated Reporting And Monitoring For Online Marketers
Swydo is the tool that can help you in improving your efficiency and effectiveness with comprehensive SEO reports. The tool is easy to work with just some simple steps. What you need to do is, select the template, connect your data sources, customize your data to meet your clients’ needs, and finally share the dashboard.
The tool gives you so many features like reporting on website traffic and performance in minutes, setting goals & tracking performance, and saving time generating reports.
And this is not finished yet. The tool also provides multi-language reports, automated reports and allows you to easily share with your clients.
The tool easily collect and integrate the data from Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google search console, Google my business, Google page speed, SEMrush, Accuranker, Pingdom
- Constant evolution with new features added all the time.
- The interface has a bit of a learning curve.
- The pricing starts from $39 for 10 reports and goes on estimated like that.
Ahrefs- SEO Tools & Resources To Grow Your Search Traffic
Another prominent SEO Reporting Tool is Ahrefs, which provides significant insights and sophisticated SEO capabilities including a backlink checker, keyword generator, traffic, and rank analysis through a comprehensive toolset. It also does site audits, analyses typical SEO difficulties, and maintains track of your SEO health and problems.
Ahrefs not only checks the backlinks but holds a very large data index which holds 12 trillion known links. Ahrefs also has a feature of an SEO site audit tool that tells the area that needs refining to optimize rankings.
Ahrefs’ site crawler, which scans over six billion websites every half hour and refreshes Ahrefs’ index, is one of the most prominent features. This is why Ahrefs has the greatest base of live connections.
- You may adjust the color scheme to match your client’s brand colors, add your own logo, make it appear fancier, or do anything you want.
- The report changes should also reflect the sort of business you’re performing SEO for.
- Every month, you must manually sift through fresh data and put it together.
- The lite plan starts at $99 per month
- The standard plan starts at $179 per month
- The advanced plan starts at $399 per month
Google Data Studio
Data Studio is a free application that transforms your data into configurable dashboards and reports that are insightful, easy to read and share. Use the report editor’s drag-and-drop feature to:
Line, bar, and pie charts, geo maps, area and bubble graphs, paginated data tables, pivot tables, and more charts may help you tell your data narrative.
Use viewer filters and date range options to make your reports more interactive. Any report may be turned into a customizable template report that anybody can use to see their own data using the data control.
Create product catalogs, video libraries, and other hyperlinked material by including links and clickable pictures.
Text and photos can be used to annotate and mark your reports.
- Personalization choices are the first thing that comes to mind. With so many visualization choices to choose from, you can tailor the report to the metrics that matter to you.
- You may also add notes and comments to reports to highlight certain patterns and find insights in a manner that GA cannot.
- Google Data Studio allows you to report in a much more engaging way. Clients or executive teams may dive further into your analysis using filters and display choices, and the metrics are constantly up-to-date thanks to real-time integration.
- Dashboard does not have real-time updates
- Excel isn’t supported.
- Inadequate support for all functions
- In the case of a live connection, the speed will be slow.
- Google Data Studio is now available for free as part of Google’s Google Cloud Platform service.
Metrics Watch- Email-based Marketing Reports
With Metrics Watch , you and your clients may save hours of work. Pull KPIs from the most common marketing platforms, combine the data automatically, and deliver reports to your clients’ inboxes daily, weekly, or monthly.
Metrics Watch allows you to create comprehensive marketing reports by combining data from numerous marketing channels. The following are examples of integrations:
Google Search Console
Their drag-and-drop builder makes it simple to generate professional marketing reports quickly and show data using graphs, charts, single metrics, and more. If you don’t want to create reports from scratch, they also provide a collection of pre-made templates to pick from.
- Include a logo for your company
- Customize the report’s color scheme
- Include a custom reply-to email address in your message
- Sometimes the reports are too slow to load
- Paid options start at $29 per month for the Starter plan, but most developing companies will need the Pro or Premium plans, which increase the number of reports per month to 10 ($50 per month) or 25 ($100 per month), respectively
TapClicks- The #1 Automated Marketing Data Platform
TapClicks offers a comprehensive array of digital marketing products, including TapReports. This allows you to create client reports and dashboards to illustrate how well your internet marketing initiatives are doing. You may combine analytics from several channels into one spot to provide your clients with a complete picture of their marketing.
- You may add your own branding and logo to white-label reports and dashboards.
- There is a wide range of integrations available.
- Competitor insights allow you to keep tabs on what your rivals are up to.
- Workflow tools allow you to keep track of your work and interact with your colleagues.
- You’ll need to make sure your plan includes the custom reports option if you want to personalize reports and analytics for your clients. Some aspects are tough to discover at first, but after you become acclimated to the navigation, they become second nature.
- TapClicks does not offer pre-packaged services. You would need to get in touch with them for a quote (which normally means it’ll be expensive).
NinjaCat- Breakthrough Digital Marketing Performance Management
NinjaCat wants to make creating visually appealing reports simple for marketing teams. This application, which has a lot of connectors, allows you to aggregate data from all of your different marketing channels in one location.
- It’s simple to report to various customers using templates.
- Customize reports, dashboards, and emails with your logo.
- You may create reports exactly as you want them thanks to the great level of customization.
- Email alerts keep you informed about the progress of your campaign.
- To access their dashboard, your clients would require a login, which is just another password for them to forget. Reports can be automated, however, they are sent as email attachments, so your clients will need to take an extra step before seeing their KPIs.
- NinjaCat provides customized pricing, so you’ll need to get in touch with them to talk about your requirements. This typically signifies more expensive plans.
Klipfolio- The First And Only Analytics Tool You Need
Klipfolio is a business intelligence dashboard and reporting solution that lets you combine digital marketing campaign analytics with other KPIs in your firm. It allows you to effortlessly track your performance thanks to customizable reporting tools and data visualization.
- There are several integrations to choose from.
- Customize charts and widgets using a variety of parameters.
- Agencies can choose from white-label reporting alternatives.
- Dashboards and reports may be simply established using templates.
- When you initially start using Klipfolio, there’s a high learning curve, which may turn off team members who aren’t data-driven. White-label reports are available, but they come at a cost.
- A 14-day free trial is offered to allow you to test the platform before purchasing it. The most basic plans start at $70 per month, with yearly billing reductions.
Additional SEO Tools
below, I am going to share some other additional SEO tools which you can use.
Siteliner is one of the most popular SEO report tools out there. Siteliner is a free service that allows you to investigate your website and discover important issues that influence the quality and search engine rankings of your site:
- Duplicate Content
- Broken Links
- Page Power
Siteliner will crawl and analyze each page of your site, providing you with every key information about the pages. Also, provides a standard XML Sitemap for your site, as well as a more detailed Siteliner Report.
The free Siteliner service is limited to monthly analyses of sites up to 250 pages. The Siteliner Premium service allows you to analyze websites up to 25,000 pages, with no limitations on how often analyses are run. You can also review your previous results. Sign up for free today.
Siteliner begins crawling your site by following internal links when you input your domain name. It gets and analyses your material quickly, producing a live report as the crawl progresses.
The tool provides you with limited monthly analyses of SEO reports up to 250 pages. The premium service allows you to analyze any website up to 25,000 pages, unlimited. Along with that, you will have access to your previous SEO rankings report.
For more general information about the tool, you can just visit the Frequently Asked Questions on their website.
Rival IQ has become an advanced social media analytics and reporting tool by the time and got so popular in the market. It collects data about relevant competitors to assist you in increasing social insights and fine-tuning your online approach.
This service could be perfect for your social media strategy if you want to remain ahead of the game with educated competition information.
Rival IQ can perform better competitor analysis, social post analysis, social media audits, and social reporting. These are the values Rival IQ can provide you.
And if we talk about pricing, It costs $199, $299, and $499 each month to track up to five, ten, and thirty rivals, respectively.
GrowthBar is an SEO reporting tool that analyzes keywords, competitors, backlinks, and other indicators to help you increase your digital content. It provides other sources to help you construct your SEO strategy through easy and interactive dashboards.
Also, with the help of Growth Bar, you can get access to billions of keyword suggestions, keyword difficulty scores, and related long-tail keywords.
It is helpful in so many things like, delivering SEO insights, showing you any website’s organic keywords, Google Ads, backlinks, and Facebook Ads, so that you can intelligently create your own strategy.
Also, you can export any data to CSV. Create content outlines for your blog or website with proper keywords, word counts, headers, images, links, and more.
Nightwatch is a search engine optimization (SEO) application that is mostly used for rank tracking. It’s easy to use and offers excellent SEO results. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio integrations are all accessible through the tool. For agency reporting, white label solutions are also available. Nightwatch is a wonderful cost-effective solution if you only require a reliable, accurate rank tracker (rather than an all-in-one platform).
Starter plans start at $39 for 500 keywords tracked, Optimize plans start at $99 for 1,000 keywords tracked, Agency plans start at $369 for 5,000 keywords tracked, and bespoke plans are available in between. There is a 14-day free trial available.
KWFinder is an SEO reporting tool by Mangoals. It has some amazing features like, keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, backlink analysis. The best thing about this tool is it helps you avoid the keywords that can create any issue with SEO difficulty.
KWFinder is useful for determining the optimal keywords for an SEO strategy and generating backlink and SERP analysis reports. KWFinder is a useful tool that uses relevant data to get accurate search volumes for nearby variation keywords.
This keyword research tool may even filter down keyword research to a local level, including nations, regions, states, and localities, with over 40 language options to refine localized findings even more.
Screaming Frog is a website crawler and SEO spider that gets SEO aspects from web pages for examination and exports them to other applications. A database of SEO suggestions may be created after the data is exported to tools like Excel.
Screaming Frog is ideal for assessing medium and big sites, and it helps to minimize time-consuming manual operations.
Users may use this tool to locate broken links in websites, evaluate page titles and metadata, find duplicate content, and gather data from web pages’ HTML using CSS path. Among its numerous features, Screaming Frog helps users to identify temporary and permanent redirection, produce XML sitemaps, and interact with Google Analytics.
Sprout Social is a good option for anybody looking for analytic solutions that function well with social media. Sprout Social is a platform that combines schedule planning, page administration, and post creation into one package. It also includes excellent capabilities that enable customers to examine analytics and performance in one dashboard.
Sprout Social comes with a built-in Customer Relationship Management system that lets users manage many accounts, departments, and organizations at the same time. Sprout Social, in addition to being extremely interoperable with major social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google +, allows users to manage their accounts in a more integrated manner, eliminating the need for separate tools for each social media outlet.
SEO power suite
Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass for backlink audits, and LinkAssistant for link-building outreach make up the SEO PowerSuite. Each tool has a Reports section that displays the outcomes of your SEO tasks in attractive SEO reports. The reporting templates are editable and may be customized to include your company’s branding.
SEO PowerSuite’s SEO Reporting Software is available in three different price options. You will only be able to access the reports within the tool if you use the Free edition. The reports are available in PDF format in the Professional edition ($299/year). The Enterprise package ($699/year) allows you to manage the whole SEO agency workflow, from automatic inspections to delivering SEO reports and alerts to the appropriate email address.
These were some of the best SEO reporting tools you will ever find. The tools are surely going to help you in the long run! Now, it’s up to you to choose the tool as per your requirements.
The tools are extremely helpful for the agencies when darling with the clients and showing them the results they want to see. Without such tools, you will not be able to clearly show the results to clients. That’s why having the best SEO reporting tools are important!
For more marketing tips and services, you can schedule a free-of-cost 30-Minute Strategy session with our experts. In this call, our experts would discuss your business and provide you with the free strategies that you can use to boost your sales and revenue.