LET’S GET STARTED
- 1 List Of Best Local SEO Tools To Boost Your Sales
- 1.1 Google My Business – Get Listed On Google
- 1.2 Moz Local – Reach More Customers
- 1.3 BrightLocal – Put Your Rankings On The Map
- 1.4 Whitespark – Helps Businesses Get More Customers From Google
- 1.5 BiQ Cloud – Discover The Growth Opportunities Your Website Is Missing
- 1.6 Synup – Local Listing & Reputation Management Software
- 1.7 Yext – Limitless Search Solutions
- 1.8 GeoRanker – All The Data You Need For Your Business
- 1.9 SEMrush Listing Management Tool
- 1.10 Growth Bar
- 2 Conclusion
If you are an owner of any Local Business, you have already known how competitive the market has become especially when you are competing with the big brands.
I know when the competition heats up, it becomes an urge to boost your local search and dominate the search results.
You need to climb up the rank in SERP, especially the Google 3 Packs for the ‘near me’ searches. Here local SEO becomes a significant part to help you raise the CTR, traffic, and clicks.
And the fact is, this cannot be done without a good web presence and strategized Local SEO campaigns.
You would need the help of Local SEO Tools that would help you engage with your audience, track rankings, get competitors’ insight, get SEO-optimized keywords, monitor your performance, and boost customer engagement.
Most importantly, it would help in the automation of the process of Local SEO.
Which ultimately helps you boost your local search and grow your local business.
In this blog, you are going to get some of the best local SEO tools that would help you in the whole process of Local SEO.
List Of Best Local SEO Tools To Boost Your Sales
In the list, you are going to get the best Local SEO Tools available in the market right now. Try each to get the best tool as per your business.
Let’s see each of them one by one.
Google My Business – Get Listed On Google
Google My Business offers a business profile along with a set of some local SEO tools to manage your local business along with your ranking in SERP and Google Maps.
Having an account on GMB makes it easier for your customers to get your business information such as your business address and phone number.
It would help you compare your business with other businesses, discover your competitors, respond to reviews, and most importantly, it gives you the Book An Appointment feature for customers which is going to act like (Call To Action)CTA.
Google My Business Features:
- The listing in GMB allows you to get responses to reviews and messages from local customers.
- It allows you to share photos and videos regarding your business, and events.
- It also allows you to edit your business information such as an address, phone number, website URL, and business category.
- GMB allows you to get insight into your business listings such as the number of visits, the number of appointments booked, local keywords on your business appearing, calls received and requests for direction, and many more.
The GMB(Google My Business) is absolutely free of cost. You can create a profile free of cost and start promoting your business. But paid versions are also there.
- The business starter plan starts at $6 per user per month.
- The business standard plan starts at $12 per user per month.
- The business plus plan starts at $18 per user per month.
Related: Complete Google My Business Guide
Moz Local – Reach More Customers
Moz Local is one of the most popular local SEO Tools.
You can easily trust the data the tool provides after all, it has been in the market for more than 10 years.
When you are working on Moz Local, you just need to register once, and the rest of the things will be automated. It provides an automated online reputation and reviews management features.
Also, it submits the accurate location of your business and helps you create and manage your local business listings on Google, Facebook, etc.
You can integrate Google and Facebook accounts to make it easy to update the listings from your dashboard.
- Profile Optimization: Data and photos needed to be added to complete your listings and profile along with the distribution of local listings within your network.
- Reputation Management: It monitors and reads all the reviews that people leave and quickly responds to the negative comments or reviews to retain the customer and manage the reputation.
- Sync With GMB: Moz Local allows you to sync your GMB profile with it.
- Reporting & Insights: You can live track your business performance and measure your online sentiments.
- New Reviews Alert: It alerts you about new reviews which need to be paid attention to.
- The price range starts from $14 to $33 per location per month.
- Only US users are allowed to expand location data distribution for $4 per month.
BrightLocal – Put Your Rankings On The Map
BrightLocal is the best tool if you are looking for user-friendly and budget-friendly tools. It is a tool that can be used regularly to audit local listings, On-site SEO, customer reviews, etc. beside this, BrightLocal updates the citations to other local directories as well.
You can also use it for multiple locations too.
It helps your business from various angles. It starts with a Local Search Audit to see where the needs for improvement are. Then, it tracks your business’ rankings in the top 3 search engines, mobile, desktop, and tablet, and checks your company’s reviews across the whole web.
You can also check which keywords your business is doing well and on which keywords the ranking is down so that you can optimize accordingly.
- Citation Audit: You can monitor your current citations across different websites at the same time.
- Track keywords: You can track thousands of keywords on which your blog is ranking.
- Local Search Grid: It is a special feature of the tool. It is to help you show where your business is ranking in Local results, including people searching near to you along with city-wide searching and country-wide searching.
It somewhat looks like this,
It looks like this.
- Monitor Online Reviews: It monitors your reviews on 20+ websites including Facebook, GMB, Yelp, etc.
- SEO Report Generation: BrightLocal allows you to get your SEO report downloaded.
- Google My Business Audit: The GMB Audit can find any issue that might be harming your performance like duplicate listings, NAP errors, and local ranking identifiers.
- BrightLocal monthly plan starts at $29 per month. The annual billing gives two months of free extra. It gives an allowance to manage 3 locations through a single account.
- The multi-business pack starts at $49 per month. It allows you to manage up to 6 locations.
- The SEO Pro pack of BrightLocal starts at $79 per month. This plan is for big businesses and agencies which allows you to manage almost 100 locations through one account.
- The Just Reviews plan starts at $8 per month. This plan is specially designed to monitor, generate and showcase the reviews.
- You can build citations through Bright local at $2 per citation.
- All of these plans are available for a 14-days free trial.
Whitespark – Helps Businesses Get More Customers From Google
Whitespark is a local SEO platform that is especially dedicated to providing tools and services to agencies and small & mid businesses to boost their local searches.
Whitespark’s Local Citation Finder is one of its strongest features. It’s one of the most unique and interesting features you’ll ever find. Several company owners and agencies utilize this function all around the world.
You may use the tool to generate citations, obtain reviews, watch your rankings, and build backlinks, all of which is enough to put you ahead of the competition.
It also has many other amazing features in it such as Local Rank Tracker, Reputation Builder, Review Checker, Google Review Link Generator, Local SEO Checklist, GMB Explorer Tool, and Review Handout Generator.
You can avail all the features free of cost. This tool will help you win the local market by boosting your search results.
- Local Rank Tracker: This feature allows you to watch out for your local search performance.
- Reputation Builder: It allows you to have an eye on the popular platforms and get you more business.
- Review Monitoring: This feature alerts you when you have any negative comments so that you can immediately take action.
- You can avail of the Starter Services free of cost
- Small Business Service starts at $20 per month
- The Specialist Service plan starts at $30 per month
- The Agency Plan starts at $40 per month
- Then, comes the Enterprise Plan starts at $100 per month
BiQ Cloud – Discover The Growth Opportunities Your Website Is Missing
BiQ Cloud could be the best tool for you if you are looking for a tool that would get you whole of ranking data and SEO Progress. You can even avail the keyword research feature free of cost. This is one of the features that are most challenging for some marketers.
You can choose your target keyword from more than 100,000 locations and 35 languages.
Also, you can easily find the gap between your content and your fiercest competitors’ content. The tool would guide you on how to dominate your niche keyword in any respective location
The tool is not like other tools in the market. It has mainly 4 features. Let’s discuss them.
BiQ Cloud Feature:
- Keyword Intelligence: You will get the list of high-value keywords with low competition so that you can get high rankings.
- Content Intelligence: It will help you write great content with help of AI Optimization.
- Rank Intelligence: You can get the keyword rankings on search engines.
- Rank Tracking: The tool allows you to monitor your website rankings in search results.
Synup – Local Listing & Reputation Management Software
Synup is a Local SEO Tool that helps with reputation management. It helps with your marketing efforts by managing your listings, monitoring analytics, and getting reports.
The tool would provide you with one of the most comprehensive directory lists. It is a fantastic tool to track the performance of your business not only across the search engines but reviews the platforms and directories.
It can also monitor more than 200 directories, and search engines and figure out any citation issue.
It can even help you be on top of the new reviews and business comments so that you can respond to them on time.
- Location Management: The tool makes it easier for you to manage the locations.
- Automatic Responses: You can set up automatic responses for poor customer experience to manage your reputation online.
- Insights: Through Synup Insights, you can get Profile analytics, Ranking analytics, Review analytics
- List Management: You can get your business listed on GMB, Facebook, Bing, and many other 35 platforms or websites where your customer may reach to find your business.
- The pricing is not available on the website now but many review websites suggest it could be $30 per location per month.
Yext – Limitless Search Solutions
Yext is a quite large brand. This Local SEO Software helps the businesses boost brand awareness, drive traffic and increase sales. It is somewhat like Synup. It offers the same services as synup like review monitoring, analytics, and local listing management.
One of the best things about the tool is- Automated local listing management tool.
- GMB Management: Yext’s collaboration with GMB will allow you to have regular updates through the platform.
- Finding Duplicate Listings: It also has the capacity to solve the issue of duplicate business listings.
- Optimized Pages: The pages are optimized for the ranking in Local Searches. This feature ensures that your mobile user customers can quickly find relevant results as per your business.
- Data Cleansing: It provides clean facts about your business across the internet.
- The starter plan starts from $199 per year
GeoRanker – All The Data You Need For Your Business
GeoRanker tool contains a collection of Local SEO Tools that would help you find local citations along with allowing you to keep an eye on your local rankings.
Basically, it simplifies the process of ranking any website or business at a local level.
Its user-friendly feature allows you to see how well your website is ranking in any particular location as compared to your competitors.
- Local Citation Finder: The feature helps you find the best citation website as per your niche.
- Local Rank Checker: The feature checks the ranking of a website and its position in real-time.
- Keyword Density: This feature measures the no. of times any keyword appears compared to the total number of words on a web page.
- The professional package starts from $99.00 per month with 50x campaigns
- The agency package starts from $249.00 per month with 100x campaigns
- The enterprise package starts from $490.00 per month with 100x campaigns and monitors an unlimited number of locations
SEMrush Listing Management Tool
SEMrush Listing Management Tool is one of the most famous tools in the market. It helps you get your local business placed in some of the most prominent directories of all.
Once your business is listed, you can use the tool to track and update them to ensure they remain constant.
Also, it allows you to monitor reviews, and positions your business is ranking in respective cities. Besides this, you can even configure the tool to send your location reports.
SEMrush Listing Management Tool Features:
- Listing Consistency: The tool will provide you with consistent listings in 70+ top directories across the globe.
- Hyperlocal Analytics: It allows you to get sought into your hyperlocal reports. Check your ranking and position all just in one tool.
- 5-Star Online Presence: With the help of SEMrush Listing Management, you can analyze the feedback across multiple platforms and build relationships. You can directly interact with your clients by responding to Google Business Profile.
- The pro plan is for marketing newbies and a small in-house team which starts at $119.95 per month
- The Guru plan is for SMEs and growing agencies at $229.95 per month
- The business plan starts at $449.95 per month for large enterprises.
Growth Bar gives you critical SEO Metrics on any website. Along with that, the best part about Growth Bar is it has its extension that will help you in keyword research, backlink analysis, and PPC analysis which is crucial for your web ranking on the local level.
Also, you can even use it to track the authority of your competitors.
Growth Bar Features:
- Keyword Tracking: You will track the keywords on which your business is ranking.
- Analyze Competitors: Get your competitor analysis within a single frame with Growth Bar
- Keyword Research: You will get the finest list of keywords in your niche.
- It’s free for a limited period of time.
- Paid plan starts from $29 per month.
In this blog, I have described the best local SEO tools you will ever find. The features and pricing is given below along with the explanation of the tool so that you can decide which tool is better as per your needs.
Most of the tools give the feature for keywords ranking and tracking but there are some exclusive features that are not available in many tools.
So, make decisions wisely.
For more marketing tips and services, you can schedule a free-of-cost 30-Minute Strategy session with our experts. In this call, our experts would discuss your business and provide you with the free strategies
that you can use to boost your sales and revenue.