LET’S GET STARTED
You have clicked on this blog to get some of the best link building tools/software to win high quality backlinks.
Well, don’t worry! I am not going to let you down.
As you must have known, link building tools or software are the best if you are looking to build your website’s authority.
It is very important to choose the right link building tool when it comes to running a link building campaign.
The most effective link building tools help you cut down on the manual tasks and streamline the whole process of SEO(Search Engine Optimization).
And here, below, I am going to provide you with some of the best link building tools, and some of them are even for free.
So, let’s get started!
List Of The Best Link Building Tools
Link building tools can help you connect with a new audience, enhance domain authority and provide a signal to rank your content in SERP. Link building also helps in getting high traffic organically.
So, here are some of the best free link building software.
Let’s get started!
As you must have known, effective link building starts when you reach out to the right influencers and publishers in your niche.
You must be in search of people who might be interested in your blog posts, infographics, or any other piece of content.
So here is the deal:
The tool, BuzzStream can scale up your link building campaign.
It will help you with organizing your email outreach.
First, it will help you discover the influencers in your niche.
Second, it will help you with outreach by eliminating the time it takes to go through random Gmail inboxes and spreadsheets to track and manage your campaign.
The best thing is, it is available as both a free link building tool and a paid tool.
- It is customizable, allowing you to customize the features as per your needs.
- Buzzstream provides in-depth reporting features
- You can try the tool for free for 14 days.
- The starter pack starts at $24/month- 1 user sitting- 1000 contacts.
- The growth package starts at $124/month- 3 users sitting- 25000 contacts.
- The professional package starts at $299/month- 6 users sitting- 100000 contacts
- The custom package starts at $999/month- 15+ users- 300000+ contacts
The second tool on my list as the best free link building tool is Hunter.io.
Mainly, this tool will help you find the email addresses to perform outreach to. The tool will help you get accurate information in just a couple of minutes.
What you need to do is to just put in the list of websites and you will get the contact information right away.
The best thing about this link building tool is that you can rely on it for its accuracy because it gathers the information from many multiple sources.
The tool is extremely helpful for the process of outreach that is supposed to be performed before link building or PR.
It helps you reach the right person for outreach.
- It provides you with the right contact information for the website master whom you are trying to reach.
- It has a high success rate.
- It can even tell you if a particular email address is active or not.
- A free account provides you access to 50 free searches a month.
- The starter pack starts at $ 49 for 500 searches.
- The growth pack starts at $99 for 2500 searches.
- The pro pack starts at $199 for 10,000 searches.
- The enterprise pack starts at $399 for 30,000 searches.
Do you know your backlink generation profile is the most important signal that search engines like Google use to estimate your website’s authority.
It is a free link building tool that helps you check the backlinks to your domain.
Also, it allows you to compare your link profile with your competitors’ and create a link winning strategy.
The best thing about the tool is that it makes it easier for you to find the best quality links that can help your website have high authority.
- It provides the easiest way to track link building campaigns.
- Easy to understand dashboards with essential metrics
- Powerful link profile analysis to make the right decisions
- Quick and easy disavow tool
- 24/7 link tracking so you can focus on building links.
- It also provides multi-user support.
- You can also check your Google index status with this tool.
- Free of cost up to 100 searches
- The webmaster package starts at $14 per month – 500 monitored links.
- The advanced package starts at $24 per month – 2000 monitored links.
- The pro package starts at $49 per month – 5000 monitored links.
- The agency package starts at $99 per month – 20,000 monitored links.
- The agency XL package starts at $153 per month – 40,000 monitored links.
Here comes the next tool in our list, Pitchbox.
This tool is somewhat like Buzzstream. This tool is a great alternative to the tool, Buzzstream.
The tool will be extremely helpful for you if you wish to automate your workflows and help you with larger scale campaigns of link building and guest posting.
You can use this link building tool to find the best suitable website.
It will also help in creating a personalized campaign from an email template.
But wait, there’s more!
The best thing about the tool is that it provides an easy UX to create and send emails.
- It offers all the search metrics, a complete tool for all your SEO needs.
- Find bloggers, publishers, and influencers in record time.
- It provides personalized outreach and follow up.
- Make data-driven decisions.
- The pricing is not available on their website. To know the prices and take up the services you will have to book a demo from their website.
This is one of my favorite tools for finding influencers and websites for outreach.
It is also recommended by a number of marketers as it is best from both an SEO and content marketing point of view.
If you wish to generate backlinks, you can use this tool to find influential bloggers.
But wait, there’s more!
This tool also helps in creating high-valued content that people would love to read and share.
- This helps you find brand mentions for your brand, websites that have mentioned your website but have not given a link to your website.
- You can even discover trending topics, keywords and questions through the tool.
- You can even generate content ideas.
- The pricing is not available on their website, but the research work shows it is something in between $79-$239 per month
Majestic SEO is the best link building tool if you are low on budget.
It provides some of the best link building metrics. It has many features that other big tools may lack.
For example, Trust Flow rates the quality of backlinks out of 100.
The Topical Trust Flow shows the site rankings across the different regions.
The Citation Flow Feature measures the number of backlinks.
- It allows you to generate keywords.
- It helps you build bulk backlinks and check out your competitors’ links.
- The lowest price starts at $49 per month — 1 user sitting.
- The pro pack starts at $99 per month — 1 user sitting.
- The API package starts at $399 — 5 users sitting.
JustReachOut is another tool to find and reach out to websites and journalists.
It helps you get backlinks for your website and brand mentions in the press.
This tool is worth every dollar of yours.
And the thing is, it is inexpensive as compared to the features it provides. Many digital marketers love this tool.
It has exceptional features such as Source Search.
JustReachOut is also got brand mention from the biggest brands of the world such as; forbes, Inc., and Techcrunch
- It boosts your SEO game.
- It claims to increase referral traffic.
- You can use the tool for 14 days as a free trial.
- The starter outreach pack starts at $49/ month.
- The advanced outreach package starts at $99/month.
- The ultimate outreach pack starts at $199/month.
This link-building tool is provided free by Google. It provides change detection and notification services. This link-building tool is provided free by Google.
Basically, it helps you track the unlinked mentions of brands. You will get an email when Google notices any change in a particular area you have set an Alert for.
It discovers the unlinked references effortlessly.
What you need to do is to create an alert for your brand name, Google will send an email every time someone mentions your brand.
- You can create alerts for anything, like your competitors’ brand names or any other keyword you want to get information about.
- Free of cost
Haro is another free tool for link building, but it is slightly different than the tools mentioned above.
The tool doesn’t help you with outreach but gets you free links from the branded website for free.
If you want to get backlinks for your website, you can simply register as a source and answer the query that a journalist asks.
After that, you can choose the relevant niche for the backlinks you want to create and you are done.
The tool will provide you with daily emails of relevant questions, and you can choose the best one to answer.
If a journalist likes your answer, he will use your answer as content on his website and give you a free backlink.
This is as simple as that.
It is a great option for you if you can craft a quality answer.
- The tool is able to provide you with free backlinks.
- It is also free of cost.
- It boosts your brand image.
- It costs you around $19-$149 per month (Premium versions), but you can also use it for free.
This link building tool is also somewhat like HARO, the free link building tool.
It works exactly like HARO.
You can register as a source in the tool and choose your niche.
Then, you will start getting relevant emails from them, and you need to answer those queries.
If the journalist likes it, he will publish your content on his website while giving you the source.
So, make sure you create a nice answer to attract the journalist.
- It helps you with brand awareness.
- It helps with free link building.
- The link building tool is absolutely free of cost.
Raven SEO Tools
Raven SEO tools are all in one SEO tools, including free link building. You can perform an analysis of backlinks.
It provides the 3 essential elements through which you can perform backlink analysis.
And those 3 components are;
- Link analysis
- Competition analysis
- Link opportunities
It helps in building links by analyzing your links and analyzing the competition.
- It helps you get backlinks for your website.
- It provides other features as well, like keyword research, backlink checker, keyword rank checker, etc.
- You can use a 7 days free trial.
- The premium package starts at $7 per month.
This was a list of some of the best link building tools. Some of them are free, and some are available at a very low cost. I have mentioned the features of all the tools so that you can choose the best one among them as per your requirements.
The tools mentioned above are based on deep research and analysis, so you can trust them.
If you have any doubts or queries, you can just comment on them down below in the comment section and I will surely reply to them!
For more marketing tips and services, you can schedule a free-of-cost 30-Minute Strategy session with our experts. In this call, our experts would discuss your business and provide you with the free strategies that you can use to boost your sales and revenue.
1. How To Work On Link Building?
You can use a lot of methods to build links for your website, like asking for backlinks, starting working on your blog, building relationships, giving testimonials, and most importantly, working on guest posting. This is the best method to get free backlinks from high DA websites.
2. What Are Link Building Techniques?
There are lots of link building techniques available, like outreach, guest blogging, broken link building, etc.
3. Is Ahrefs A Good Link Building Tool?
Yes, Ahrefs is also a good tool for link building. The tool contains over 3 trillion live backlinks. You can trust the database of the tool. This makes the tool the best for backlink research.
4. What Is Link Building Strategy?
A link building strategy is a process through which a website generates or gets a backlink from another website. Such practices include guest posting, using platforms like HARO, etc.
5. What Are The Types Of Link Building?
There are some types of link building, like,
- Editorial link
- Resource link
- Acquired link
- Reciprocal link
- Blog and forum comments
- Directory link
- Social bookmarking
- Image linking
- Guest blogging