LET’S GET STARTED
Are you looking for some best and most powerful SEO tools for your eCommerce website?
Here’s what you should know…
Today, it is a very challenging task for any businessman to make an SEO eCommerce platform stand out from the competition.
For this, SEO practices help you construct your eCommerce website with the right keywords, link building, on-page, off-page SEO, and much more.
Thankfully, you don’t have to do this on your own…
To be the best SEO eCommerce platform, you must know about some eCommerce SEO tools and use them to rank higher.
eCommerce SEO tools are designed to identify and understand the website’s performance.
These tools are very important and help you identify weaknesses or issues which may affect the ranking of your website.
Now, You might be wondering:
Why are eCommerce SEO tools important for your Online eCommerce store?
In this blog, you will find every answer to your questions…
So let’s get started:
Why Are eCommerce SEO Tools Important?
eCommerce SEO tools are not only used to rank you high or keyword research but they are also helpful in many aspects…
See, there are plenty of reasons why you should use eCommerce SEO tools. They are:
1. Identify Target Audience- eCommerce search tools help you identify what the audience is looking for on search engines.
2. Competitor Analysis- You can get a review of the insights of your competitors.
3. Get Accurate Performance- You can easily see where your Ecommerce website stands.
4. Keywords Identification- These tools help you identify the target keywords that the audience is searching for.
5. Identify Content Strategy– With the help of some tools you can see where your content lacks by comparing your content with competitors.
By now, you know what are eCommerce SEO Tools and why are they important for you to become the best SEO eCommerce site.
Let’s move on to the next part…
List Of Some Powerful E-commerce SEO Tools To Grow Your Online Store
Ahrefs tops our list of the most powerful eCommerce SEO tools as it offers a series of tools to enhance the quality of your keyword research, link building, and a lot more.
From identifying the gaps in your content to figuring out the ranking of your content.
Ahrefs is an excellent SEO tool that can show a comprehensive image of your website and its performance.
It stores the information about the live websites and how they link with each and the keywords used by them.
1. Keyword Explorer- Suggests preferred keywords.
2. Content Explorer- helps you find more relatable content.
3. Rank Tracker- helps you improve your overall rank with suitable changes.
4. A Complete Package- A complete SEO tool for your website.
1. Lite Pack starts at $99/month- Provides essential data for small eCommerce platforms
2. Standard pack starts at $199/month – Perfect SEO for professionals.
3. Advance pack starts at; $399/month – Indispensable tools and data allowance as business scales.
4. Enterprise pack starts at $999/month- Ideal for big agencies and enterprises.
“Higher Ranking. Quality traffic. Measurable Results.”
As the tagline suggests, MozPro is all in one suite of eCommerce SEO Tools
It is the ultimate tool to improve the ranking of your website.
You can use MozPro to crawl your website regularly and helps you find out the issues faced in ranking your website.
Understanding the need of the audience and working accordingly…
Which is, what keywords are being searched, what questions are being asked, and much more.
1. Understand Your Visitors- Getting to know what your target audience is searching for will make your work easier. To make it easy MozPro helps you create high-quality content.
2. Track Your Rankings – To know where you stand, MozPro helps you track your keyword research and how you rank. You can also track your competitors.
3. Keyword Explorer- Discovers the best traffic-driving keywords from over 500 million real keywords.
1. Moz provides a free trial for 30 days.
2. Standard Pack starts at $99/month
3. Medium Pack starts at $179/month
4. Large Pack starts at $299/month
5. Premium Pack $599/month
The Screaming Frog is an SEO tool that crawls your website and helps you improve On-Page SEO and technical issue.
This is a very powerful and flexible crawling tool that efficiently crawls both small and large websites easily and analyzes the results in real time.
It helps you improve your website by extracting the data and common SEO issues.
Also, while crawling it analyzes the page title and meta description of your website and identifies which is too short or long, or if any duplicates are there.
1. Broken Links– This tool crawls the website and helps in finding broken links very quickly.
2. Website Analyzing – It helps in analyzing crawled tile, and description and identifies if it is too short, or long or if any duplicates are found.
3. Generate XML Sitemaps- Quickly create XML Sitemaps and image XML sitemaps.
1. It provides free SEO tools version with limited functionality.
2. The paid version starts at $209 per user.
3. Also, there are discounts for multiple licenses
SEMrush is the ultimate solution to your problem. It provides you with the perfect eCommerce SEO tools for your Online store.
This includes keyword research, On-page SEO, Off-Page SEO, rank tracking, and much more.
Semrush helps marketers and publishers optimize their websites for discovery by consumers using popular search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
SEMrush is a solid tool to track the overall performance of your website.
1. Competitors Analysis- SEMrush is the best eCommerce SEO tool that helps you track your competitor’s SEO strategies and know their preferred keywords.
2. Rank Tracking- Identify your competitor’s traffic sources. Analyze their bounce rate and much more.
3. Keyword Research – This brings the best keywords that you can use to drive traffic to your website.
1. You can get a 7-day free trial with all the toolkits.
2. Pro- $119.95/month ( includes SEO, social, and PPC Tools).
3. Guru- $229.95/month ( includes all Pro features like Content Marketing Toolkit, Historical data, and, much more).
4. Business – $449.95/month (includes all Guru features like the share of voice, free migration from third-party tools, and much more).
I) Keyword Magic Tool
This is an easy-to-use keyword research tool that provides all the keywords required to build your most profitable SEO website.
The above image shows…
All the possible keywords related to the keyword typed which is ‘Socks’.
So after looking into this,
You will get to know how you can choose the suitable keywords for your content that can make you rank higher,
II) Backlink Analytics
1. It is the fastest backlink discovery tool that helps you to evaluate your performance and compare it with your competitors.
2. Monitor any domain’s link-building progress.
3. Spots new backlinks.
4. Finds out which page has the most backlinks.
5. Tracks your competitor’s backlinking efforts to gather ideas.
Looking at the given image,
By inserting the URL of any website you can measure the overall performance of any website and evaluate your performance with your competitors.
Raven SEO Tools
Raven SEO Tools is the best-suited tool used for your eCommerce SEO optimization.
It is used to conduct all SEO and SEM-related research.
It covers tools like SERP Rank Checker, Site Auditor, Keyword Research, and Backlink Checker and also focuses on social media techniques.
1. Keyword Research– It becomes a much easier task for anyone to know about the target keywords and work accordingly.
Using tools that can boost your keywords makes a delivering impact in gathering organic traffic.
2. Site Auditor- You can uncover you’re On page issues very quickly with Raven SEO Tool.
For better insights and faster analysis,
It is very important to track your issues and deliver the best to the target audience and become a good profile eCommerce Store.
3. Backlink Checker– Check and Analyse backlinks and generate opportunities.
Looking for Backlinks?
You can get up to 50,000 backlinks with any domain with Backlink Explorer by Raven.
1. $49 per month ( Small biz) In this package you get 2 domains and 1,500 position checks.
2. $109 per month (Start) In this package you get 20 domains and 15,000 position checks.
3. $199 per month (Grow) In this package you get 80 domains and 20,000 position checks.
4. $299 per month (Thrive) In this package you get 160 domains and 25,000 position checks.
5. $479 per month ( Leave) Ith this package you get 320 domains and 30,000 position checks.
Free Google Tools
I) Google Search Console
Understand how google sees your pages, optimizes your content, and gets your content on google.
This Google tool is the most trusted tool for SEO eCommerce sites.
It is a free Google search console tool that helps you in optimizing, maintain, and monitor your website’s performance on any search engine.
It is the best SEO tool for eCommerce platforms which ensures that every page of your website is properly crawled and indexed by Google.
1. Search Analytics– tells you on what keywords your website is showing results.
2. Measures Crawl Errors– helps in identifying errors in the website through crawling.
3. Sitemaps– Arrange your pages so that it makes it easy for a search engine to crawl your website easily
II) Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an eCommerce search tool that provides you with initially free-of-cost tools to analyze your business and make suitable decisions.
It is a platform that collects all the data from your websites and makes reports on insights and performances.
1. Traffic Measurement- helps you understand how your customer interacts with your website.
2. Optimize Data- helps you in analyzing data and gives insights into it.
3. Data Collection and Management- Collects and manages data with the help of many tools.
III) Google Page Speed Insights
Google page speed insights are very useful eCommerce SEO tools that give your overall performance results on various devices like mobile or desktop.
It analyzes your data and pages and provides suggestions to make them perform faster.
90 is the score considered for a website to perform well.
And Yes! It’s free too…
1. Detects and Analyzes Page Speed- This eCommerce SEO tool helps you detect the overall page performance of your website.
2. Provides Insights- Shows results like load time, image proficiency on various screens like mobile or desktop.
1. It is a free of cost eCommerce SEO tool.
This is one of the best eCommerce SEO tools for any online store to enhance its website’s ranking.
As the name suggests, KW finder helps you locate top-notch keywords that are in trend on the searches.
So, if you are short of keywords and looking for them, try using KWFinder and find out what is being searched on search engines.
As shown in the above image,
With the help of this SEO tool, you can find the most search keywords very easily.
When you type ‘SEO Friendly Product Description’ in the search box.
The result will show you many keywords which are most searched by the audience.
To sum up;
You can use the KWFinder SEO tool to drive organic traffic to your eCommerce online store.
1. Finds Hidden long-tailed keywords– KWFinder helps you find the most suited long-tailed keywords with high search volume and keyword difficulty.
2. Finds Competitors’ Keywords – This eCommerce SEO tool helps you identify your competitor’s target keywords.
3. Organize Keyword Research With Keyword Lists- KWFinder provides a keyword list to add the keywords you find the most suitable in an organized manner
1. It has a 10-day free trial.
2. Basic- $49/month, provides 200 keyword suggestions, and 25 competitor’s keywords.
3. Premium- $69/month, provides unlimited keyword suggestions, and competitor’s keywords.
4. Agency- $129/month, provides unlimited keyword suggestions, and competitor’s keywords.
QuestionBD is an incredibly powerful eCommerce SEO tool for you to be the best eCommerce platform for SEO.
If you use the right keyword, you can get several questions.
1. It provides you with the questions that the audience is looking for.
1. It is free for a maximum of 50 search results which is for casual ideas and understanding your readers.
2. Pro- $15 per month (500 results/month, for deep dives and ongoing ideas)
3. Agency- $50 per month (5000 results/month, for higher volume content ideas)
This eCommerce SEO tool is mainly used by Ecommerce platforms to identify and create a comprehensive strategy for the question asked by the audience.
You can easily type the keywords or simply apply the URLs and get the results.
By using this tool you can get an overview of the list of question that ranks in an order of importance and relation to your content.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go, get to know about what your audience is looking for…
The main feature of this tool is to provide questions people ask for the target keywords.
1. It is free for 50 total searches per month but only valid for a month for a single user only.
2. Starter – $39/month for one user, 1,500 questions asked by people.
3. Optimize- $59/month for multiple users, 5,000 questions asked by people.
4. Pro – $99/month for multiple users, 10,000 questions asked by people.
Want more traffic on your website?
Ubersuggest shows you how to win the game of SEO strategy.
This is the best SEO eCommerce platform that can resolve your many problems such as Keyword strategy, Content Creation, Backlinks, and Domain overview.
1. Keyword Suggestions – Short of keywords? Don’t worry…
This tool gives you several keywords that can help to construct a good search website and drive more traffic.
Moreover, provides you with those keywords which are working for your competitors and people who are typing on google.
2. Content Ideas- Knowing what to write is a difficult task…
To make it simple, this tool helps you in getting the most suited content for your niche
Also, find out the topics in which your audience is more interested.
3. Backlink Data – This is a much more technical task to perform…
But with Ubersuggest you can easily ask other websites which are having similar content to link with your website.
All you need to do is have a suitable plan to improve your link and understand which link can be more impactful for your website.
4. Domain Overview – Ubersuggest helps you to get insights into other websites and evaluate what is working for your competitors so that you can adopt that strategy.
1. It a gives 7-day free trial for all businesses.
2. Individually- $12/month for entrepreneurs and small businesses with 1 website.
3. Business- $20/month for small and medium businesses with 4-7 websites.
4. Enterprise/Agency- $40/month for large businesses and agencies with 8+ websites.
Keyword Surfer is the most commonly used SEO tool for eCommerce platforms to boost your content relevance.
Speed up your keyword research process and dominate the related searches.
It is an Extension of Google to find keywords to drive more traffic to your website.
And provides insights into your content to make your content more readable and attractive.
Also, you can optimize your website with its Site Audit feature
The SEO Audit tool gives you step-by-step instructions on how to optimize your content and rank higher on search engines.
1. Basic pack starts at $49/month (best suited for small businesses).
2. Pro pack starts at $99/month (best suited for medium-sized organizations).
3. Business pack starts at $199/month (best suited for large-sized organizations with more websites).
With the increasing competition in the online market day by day, every eCommerce site needs to adapt itself accordingly.
To do this and stand out from your competitors you should use eCommerce SEO optimization to drive organic traffic, search keywords, content optimization, and the insights of your website.
It is a long-term strategy that can make a high return on investment if done correctly.
Using these Powerful eCommerce SEO tools can make your task easy to build the best eCommerce sites in the upcoming period.
1. How to improve the SEO of an eCommerce website?
To improve the SEO of your eCommerce website you should use the tools that can make your task easy and work upon the growth of your website with suitable analysis.
2. Can I do SEO on my own?
Yes, you can do it on your own. You need some research work and practices, work on your website’s issues and make suitable changes with the help of SEO tools.
3. Is SEO good for eCommerce?
Yes! SEO is the best practice to make your website gather more traffic and rank better.
4. What is the best SEO tool in 2022?
Here is the list of some best SEO tools:
- Rave SEO Tools
- Google Tools: Analytics, PageSpeed
- Screaming Frog
- Questions BD
- Search Response
- Uber suggests
5. How can I Grow online leads?
To grow your leads you must have good traffic on your website. For this, your website should be appealing enough to the audience that the content of your website is relatable to them with suitable keywords, optimized content, images, and load speed.